Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Lawrence, we're going to need considerably bigger buns."

Last night I watched Calendar Girl's with Shannnon and Katie (Katy, I cant remember off the top of my head, most sincere apologies.) and Katie and I worked on our recently (within the last week, thank you Lynda) acquired knitting skills. The movie was awesome! We also thought it was quite fitting that we were knitting while watching the movie as one of the calendar girls was covered by her knittng! :) We only got made fun of a little at the irony.Here we are! I've graduated from a little hat to a sweater that I have restarted no fewer than 3 times to date. Katie is working on a little pumpkin hat! (I'm holding the Calendar Girls DVD to document through photos.)

On a side note, I thought I'd fill you in on what Luke is up to. Here he is...sitting, and listening to his MP3 lectures for his online summer school class!
He finally smiled!

No comments: