Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween


followed several bouts of a variety of illnesses. (Yay for working with children and traveling a lot!) I still found ways to enjoy it though. Its funny, I don't like the scary parts of Halloween one bit, but I enjoy the aspect of Fall, dressing up, making things, food and CANDY!

 These jolly guys were a quick project/addition to the library at school. Thank you pinterest! I had special helpers that would help me turn on the battery operated candles inside.


 We actually got to dress up at school and I was Luna Lovegood! The kids either got it or they didn't. It was okay. The kids who "got it" toooootally made it worth it. I confess, though, I was AMAZED at how many teachers hadn't read the Harry Potter books! Seriously people!?!?!




No comments: