Monday, September 29, 2014

Garden City to Moscow

On truck loading day it was so fun that so many friends could come pizza, load, and show me how to "Magic Eraser!" We couldn't have pulled it together without you!
That night, John and Neola flew in and helped us with a final wrap up. 
Early Tuesday morning we woke up, did a final wipe down, and backed our way out of the house cleaning capers as we went.
While our 26 ft truck wasn't stuffed to the gills, we probably couldn't have fit it all in the smaller size. Which is a bummer because the day before we were supposed to pick it up, we got a call from Uhaul letting us know that our two options for truck pick up were 2.5 hours away. Lame. We bartered a discount, an extra day and then drove to pick it up on Monday.

Driving crew!
Our first stop was at a mega fuel center where Neola and I fueled up on Starbucks. John drove the truck, Luke drive his car and Neola and I were road trip buddies in my car. 
Early Wednesday morning rest stop. 
IKEA! Kitchen ogling. I can assure you our apartment kitchen would love this makeover.
Hello Idaho scenery!
The day we arrived in Moscow was busy! Luke and John went to get paperwork done for our apartment and get some basic groceries. Neola and I went to get my fingerprinting,school paperwork done and take a tour of my new school workplace!

Sooooo much stuff.

No comments: