Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting Together

Our last bit of time in Garden City was jam packed! Things didn't really become "official" until about two weeks before the move. 

Dan, Violet, Me!
Flying with Mary!
Fiesta Parade watching!
Martha and Susan were so thoughtful in giving me my very own piece of Patrick Dougans to have in Moscow. 
Me and Sandy
Pat, Mary and I went to see the famous hairball and W. Chicken farm!


My students from last year were so sweet to me!
I really got down to consolidating everything from when we lived long distance, and from acquiring many of my moms supplies. 
Thank goodness for saved frosting containers and Costco size peanut butter jars.
For some reason during moving one always finds the things you can never find when you need them. 
Husbands like to take time to drive their wives bonkers. I had these all sorted and Luke called me back "for something." I noticed there was a hanger out of place. Fixed it. And Luke started laughing hysterically. Fool was playing mind tricks. 
Books anyone?
Luke's getting pumped up for our team couch wrapping event. 
Take that chipotle.

No comments: