Thursday, October 22, 2009

I <3 Yarn!

I've chosen my yarn for the special order slippers and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. It is going to be scrumptious! I can't wait to work with it!


In the mean time I've been making hats and I also made these slippers for my friend Beth's 21st Birthday!

She got a Slankie (blanket with sleeves) from her boyfriend so slippers went right along with the theme. I had to con Val into modeling these guys for me since her feet are bigger than mine. Isnt that funny in our family the girls have stair step shoe sizes 6,7,8! Doesn't really make for a good lending program.

1 comment:

The Luedtke Family said...

In my family, the oldest sister is the shortest and the youngest sister is the tallest. With Mom being similar to the oldest sister! With shoe sizes 7, 8 1/2, and 10. No good for sharing shoes!