Friday, April 30, 2010

Woah.

Life got crazy busy. I took a week long subbing job in Kindergarten. Quite the kids. If nothing else they for sure make me feel good about myself. My top self esteem boosting moment: "You're beautiful Miss Harper."
Ahhh...that made all the "not so pleasant-ness" less prominent. At least for a minute untill I had to remind my friends to "Keep their hands to themselves" and listen to some tattling.

Ill still stand by my internal clock flat out refusing to adjust. Late nighttime is so productive. In the morning I feel like a slug. The first two days I could take it. At this point I'm back to stomach aches. The countdown til the wedding is under 30 days! Yay!

Issues around the house have subsided because...well, I'm at school all day. When I'm home...I'm a slug. I do have "small" to-do list that may be looming over my head. Ill worry about that when I'm done worrying about those k kids.

The b-party was this weekend. The girls and I went to the Clovis Rodeo. We had so much fun! Val did a great job coordinating! They got me a hat that says "Bride to Be"...the feathers sequins and sparkle streamers MAY have attracted some attention.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Glad you had a good time! 30 days, wow it is getting close.

Jenn L.

Tanya said...

What fun! I love that your nail polish matches your undershirt!

Becca said...

you are so adorable. looks like you ladies had a rootin tootin time=)

Anonymous said...

you are about to be a very beautiful mrs. nickodemus!!!!

~luke

The Luedtke Family said...

Looks like a great time! Enjoy these precious days leading up to a very beautiful day!

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Bet you had to tote your pistol to scare off the cowboys draggin' behind you gals! Look out Luke! Love, Janice