Sunday, July 22, 2012

Drapey Goodness

Congratulations are in order for Cami! She is one of my "knitting children" (I taught her how to knit.) 
A couple weeks ago or so, she finished her first project for her! 
It's a delicious drapey cowl! I'm telling you peeps, just feel the yarn. Its yummy. 
That is, in fact, how Cami became converted to knitting. (Converted from not knitting.)
 She likes yarn. A lot. She'd probably much rather touch the yarn than knit it.

 We came up with this project so that all she has to do is knit knit knit it up and then she can wear it, and feel it and love the yarn! Heres the pattern: Cast on approximately 130 sts. Knit in the round until you run out of yarn. Bind off.
Fabulous eh? I almost swiped it.

That day we spent together we also had a green meal. Green in color not so much in health.
Pasta with pesto, cucumber with lemon and red pepper, zucchini cooked in flavor infused olive oil with basil and garlic, and green apples pan cooked with butter, cinnamon and sugar. Yum.

In the morning when walking to the Farmers Market we saw this fabulous house. I was ready to move in. I loved the blue and white. The gingerbreading. The gradient blue at the peak of the roof. The window boxes and the chairs on the porch. Was ready to open the gate, go into the kitchen and get some iced tea and start knitting with Cami right there on the porch.
Then the owner walked out and I thought he might mind. We did tell him we loved his house.



1 comment:

Cams said...

This made my morning! :)