Friday, November 21, 2014

Popcorn. It's what's for dinner.

You know you have strong feelings about the weather when you husband is the first one out the door and he comes back and says "Honey, I just want to warn you there's snow on the ground."
Then, you feel like a weather chicken when it looks like this:
This was all melted by first recess when the snow turned to rain because the weather warmed up. 
Do you wanna build a snowman? 
Dinner last night after I got home from knitting was a very large bowl of popcorn.
An my super sale, super warm slippers have arrived! 
We each watched our own shows on our devices. Scary shoot em up movie for Luke, and I am finishing up my first time watching Gilmore Girls in order and not as re-runs. Ahhhh. I sure do like getting to hang out with Luke again. 

No comments: