Friday, May 16, 2008

I Might Miss My Room in McConnell Hall

These are some of the things I enjoyed about my room and being a resident assistant.
I really liked my door…I put dots around the letters and frames making them look like they were stitched!
I needed a door stop to keep my door open during my RA hours, but of course it had to be cute. Jenny, Chris and I went to Michael’s kind of wandering around for something fun. I knew it couldn’t be breakable. I finally found a plastic jar and rounded glass to put in it. The flowers were just icing on the cake.


I really liked one of the door decs my co-resident assistant Torrey made for me. The fish bowl made me so happy.

Lastly I’m going to miss decorating my bulletin boards. The last one I did was for closing the hall and a goodbye note to my residents.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh...you are sooo destined to be an elementary school teacher and keep your room decorated super-cute with all your different units.