Friday, November 14, 2008

Crafty Coat

While looking for skirt patterns, I came across this cute fleece jacket pattern! I have always been entertained by fleece, finding the fuzziness and potential warmth captivating. I thought, this jacket would be the perfect, justifiable way for me to buy (and use) fleece! I went with this bright royal blue color, because at work we have these lovely blue polo shirts that we have...I mean get...to wear. Now that the weather is cooler, It has been asked that our sweaters and sweatshirts be the same color as our shirts so that we will be easily recognizable on the playground or in a full classroom. (Me? Blend in with kids? Oh don't get me started ha ha. ) Having already gotten tired of my sweatshirt and wearing it with the non jeans that we are required to wear I thought this jacket would be a cute, dressier alternative! I'm pretty pleased!

5 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Two things, Jessie: Your jacket looks so cool. And you figured out how to do a label cloud! Love them both.
P.S. And you WILL teach me how to do the cloud, right? Please?

Anonymous said...

Im impressed:)
Neola

Anonymous said...

You look like you are supposed to teach honey!

Susan said...

I like this jacket because the collar is single thickness and the outer edge is the cut raw edge. Pretty cool. I'm so impressed - Jess is quite the project FINISHER!

Tanya said...

WAY COOL Jacket Jessie!!!