Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One In Every Color-Tie Dye

The summer program I work with is housed at 6 different elementary school sites. Each site has its own color, and when we go on field trips each school is identified by their color (hopefully the kids are wearing that color as a shirt.) Our color is orange. Each kid brough a shirt to dye. We keep them at school so the students cant forget their shirts at home and I bring them home to wash them all at once. Here they are line drying in the back yard. (We fluffed em in the dryer, but why not take advantage of our Fresno heat? ) I dont have a picture of the other schools' colors but it was too cool of a scene not to share!


1 comment:

The Luedtke Family said...

I have been to summer-time destinations with my kiddos and smile every time I see a group of children and adults wearing the same color t-shiert! I always feel for the hard working, head counting, hand holding, and exhausted adults! I'll think of you next time, especially if the t's are tie-dyed or red!