Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm back

I was away for a while and boy was it an adventure! I went down to the "LA area" excited to see Luke and his family, spend some more time with my family, go to Disneyland, then come back to Fresno for the day and do wedding stuff all day, and you get the drift I had a lot planned. Well then I went and got Swine flu. We dont know how I got it, but man is it a kill joy. Disneyland got cut, I was pretty boring laying in bed and sleeping, one full day was spent in Medical offices, wedding appointments were cancled and I had to stay away from mom so she didn't get sick. (Bittersweet since it meant I DID get to see family in Idaho and stay with Luke for a good chunk of time.) School is starting today. I wish I was more excited.
Updates will be coming shortly. Ill do them all in seperate blogs but after reading this, I guess you'll have an overarching idea of what happened and it might make sense.

4 comments:

Neola said...

Glad you made it safely back home. It was great to get to spend some time with you. Happy that you were able to go to Idaho and spend time with Luke. I'm sure the boys were glad to have your decroative touch to the apartment:))

The Isaacs said...

I was wondering what was up with you and where you've been! You usually don't go that long before updating your blog! :) Glad to hear you're feeling better!
~Jane

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Hey, I missed you! Did Jamie give you a sack of buttons? I'm finally doing my blogsite, check it out. Love, Janice

The Luedtke Family said...

Glad you are feeling better and back home. I also wondered what was going on as you are a frequent blogger!

Not that you are busy, or anything!!! You have so much on your plate right now and sound very positive through it all!