Friday, February 1, 2008

My First Snow Day!


Today was University of Idaho's first snow day in 40 years! (Or so they say.) No Classes! I got my February bulletin boards done, and Luke even found time for some liesurly reading. Here are some pictures to fill you in on what was most definately a productive day!

The Tower Parking Lot. Can You find my car?


It was still early. Apparently not everyone got the no school memo.
Let it snow let it snow let it snow....as long as it means no class! :)
The College of Natural Resources Residents got together to build snow forts. I cant wait to try!
I got to hang out inside. The entrance was little so the cold air didnt get in, but once inside it was quite roomy!
We settled for a snowman.
Its the digital age...and we got to cold to go collecting stuff.





2 comments:

The Isaacs said...

Jessica-
I saw the link to your blog on the Wiens' blog. Had to check it out- I didn't know you were up in Idaho! Your Snow Day pics remind me of Edmonton, the city I grew up in. There, we also had Snow Days. Ahh... those were the days! :)

~Jane Isaac

Jamie said...

WOW...that's a lot of snow! And I thought it was freezing here with a high of only 40. That snow fort looks super cool!