Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Wear

I've been promising wedding details and so far all I've got posted are "Funny Friday's" scheduled to be posted every Friday through December.
Soooo we'll start it off with what we wore!

The boys all wore black with a solid color accent tie.
Mark, Luke, Jay, and Stephen all wore different versions of paisley in their respective color.
Many of my girlfriends wore black dresses and a colored ribbon sash, which made taking coordinated pictures much easier!
Melanie, Me, Amanda
Kelsi and Me
Destinie (purple), Jenny (Pink) Dani (Orange) Beth (Green) Emilie (Yellow) Valerie (Aqua blue)

Dress and Petticoat: Cherry Pie Vintage (Etsy) The Darling Dress and Cotton Petticoat
Shrug: Recipe on Ravelry Here Two-Tone Ribbed Shrug by Stefanie Japel in Fitted Knits
Shoes: Rocket Dog's (I know our photographer thought I was joking.)

Jewelry: Belonged to my grandmother Shan's mother.

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

I love it all. I think you did such a great job choosing everything!

The Luedtke Family said...

Perfectly lovely!