Sunday, October 24, 2010

Niche to Knit

Cami and I discovered our favorite place to knit in Colorado Springs!
It's in Old Colorado City just down the street from our (Luke and my) apartment.
 The walls are lined with herbs, seasonings, and teas. My personal favorite is a Caramel Vanilla tea, sweetened with honey and poured over ice.
 I love how the owner disguised architectural flaws as bird hideaways!
 These little "birds" they're fake, that's why they need quotes, overlook things from the loft area.
 Here's Cami in the sitting area/loft! Its the coziest place to just hide away, watch the traffic below, sip your tea and sit in the friendly germ chairs and knit.

5 comments:

Cams said...

I'm so happy about this blog post! It's exactly what I needed, since I have been thinking about it for the last couple days. :)

Grandma G said...

But you bring a sanitary blanket along to cover the "germ chairs", don't you? ;)

Grandma G said...

P.S. Are we going to be seeing some of that knitting in your Etsy shop soon?

The Luedtke Family said...

Sounds like a dreamy afternoon . . .

Anonymous said...

That tea sounds delish!!!

Love the friendly germs, glad the birds are fake bx real birds DONOT have friendly germs!! Valpal