Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How I Roll

I'm spending so much time teaching younguns how to be responsible, my responsibility has gone to pieces. Seriously. I don't have enough to share. I miss the days in high school when I got my planner signed and my mom wouldn't let me leave the table 'til it was done. Yes I lack it that bad.
I know I need to just sit down and do the work. Really I could crank it out in a good chunk of time. I'll get on it.
Also. My shirt smells like my parents house before everything went wrong. It makes me a bit lonely for Mom and Val and Luke.
It's a familiar smell and I don't want it to be gone, but it sure as heck doesn't make me happy.
Lastly: Costco Deli Shepherd's Pie


Delicious, but if I had a choice, that's how I'd roll.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: