Tuesday, March 27, 2018

S & G’s

My cousin pointed out to me that there’s a parallel to Successes and Gratitude...
I’m amused.

Today’s Successes
1.) An amazingly successful differentiation and student grouping when I wasn’t sure how it was going to work.
2.) The most beautiful avacado grabbed on my way out the door.
3.) Two walks with Rico dog. Morning and afternoon.

Today’s Grattitude
1.) My dad and his big birthday today! I’d really be in a bind without that guy and I love him so much!
2.)A colleague who I’ve been meal swapping with left me home made taquitos in the work fridge. Nom nom nom.
3.)Stick-to-it-iveness. My mom taught me the value of following up with customer service. We only ever had JanSport backpacks because they’re a company true to their customer service and Lifetime Warranty. I called in about a pan that was less than stellar. The mostly promptly sent a replacement. It came today. It’s the little things.
4.) A perfectly ripe avacado. No funny brown spots.

Answered Prayers
Today the tension started to work out of my muscles. The muscles loosened, joints fell back into place. I still feel like I have a ways to go, but that was an encouraging marker.

1 comment:

by George! said...

There's nothing like a perfect avocado to make your day better. Or cherry pie. Or cherry slushes that turn your tongue red! I love you too.