Thursday, November 19, 2009

One In Every Color-Le Creuset

The other day I had just returned a purchase and thought I'd just stop in Sur la Table for a quick visit. One quick walk through and I realised just how MANY things they have their that come in every color! I asked the friendly staff if I might take pictures for my blog and they humored me saying yes. I took all kinds of pictures with my phone only to realise on the way home that I wasn't quite sure I would be able to get them off. Soooo I'm posting website pictures of the cool gadgets. You will probably see many more things from there but right now I'm just going to feature the brand Le Creuset. best known for their colored baking dishes, I became more enamored with their wood and silicone cooking utensils and accessories.


Just picture all of these goodies...

In all of these colors!Ok I was so bummed about not being able to use my pictures I finally remembered I could email them to myself!

Aren't they just delish!? I imagine food cooked with these utensils would even taste better!!

No comments: