Friday, November 27, 2009

One In Every Color-Tangle

Luke and I went to tangle, a yarn store on Grand Junction's main street. Upon walking in the door we saw:

Sweaters in Every Color at the door and on the tree, as well as mittens on a garland in every color! This snow man is only one color, but isnt it clever?

and YARN in every color! A bonus? They had Amy Buttler fabric!! Yum! Only sad point is they wont be getting her new line until January.



These awesome delicate looking giant snowflakes were on the wall above the yarn. Sooo cool!

3 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

what an awesome store! Did you buy anything??

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

I love the name of that store! And all those tiny sweaters. Happy Thanksgiving! Janice

The Luedtke Family said...

Is your yarn stash yet equal to Cindy's fabric stash?

Here is a commission for you, if you take me up on it! I knit a hat and scarf for Simon about 2 years ago. It stil fits him as I made it large, it stretches well, and we just roll the brim to make it fit better. If I sent you the leftover yarn, would you make mittens for me? Check out Oct, 2008 for his Halloween costume (snowman) as he wore it then. I'm sure the hat and scarf made it to some winter 2008 posts as well. Let me know, I'd love custom ordered mittens that cordinate!

Becky