Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lintilla

This is the third pattern I've knit by Martina Behm and is ALSO based on "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Though, disclaimer, the character the scarf is named for is only on the radio show, not in the book. These patterns are seriously so fun!! I also love how much I learn about knitting when I'm working on them!

 Saturday was really windy (who am I kidding, every day is really windy!) and I was really enjoying how the ruffles move in the wind! Pictures really don't do it justice.
I finished it just before coffee shop knitting which meant that I didn't have a project for knitting and talking on the needles! I took some of my leftover yarn and made a Hexi Puff!
Mary is making a Hitchiker scarf out of the same yarn and I can't wait to see it!
All the stats are posted on Ravelry, you can find my account through the button link on the sidebar.

No comments: