Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fab Florals

This woman, Princess Laserton, knows her color therapy! I've been sitting here, not doing my work, going gaga over HER work! Its awesome!


She takes vintage buttons and felt and turns them into works of art! Bouquets like these are her specialty! Love them!
On her blog she shows how one bride sent her colors, and then she created the fabulous flowers below to insert into real flower bouquets.
These are some of the corsages she makes! There were too many great ones to show them all!

This is a one of the wrist corsages from my favorite color combination!
While "colorless" its stunning, and captivating, and did I mention I'm in love with Princess Lasertrons flowers?This bouquet is my grand prize winner! Love it! Cant get enough of it.

2 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

My favorite picture is of all her buttons. Yummy! But her flowers are fabulous. Love the white bouquet.

Tanya said...

Oh that's gorgeous! I love your grand prize winner too!