Sunday, March 11, 2012

Big Bang, and Clicks

Sooooo my test was a beast. I'm not feeling particularly optimistic BUT we'll find out around April 10. In the meantime, I'll be brushing up on World War I.
Also on the matter of the test, I was soooo ready to use my teacher voice on the proctor. She had her phone and iPad out. The typing click setting was not on silent and neither was her message alert. She got up twice to plug in her phone in the back of the room and left twice to make phone calls with the door open. Seriously?! Ugh. Needless to say, I definitely went to the main room to issue a complaint. Do I take it further?

After my test I worked on a thank you for sharing Big Bang Theory project for Kyle and Lucas. If you've seen it, you'll know that everything has a connection:







Muddy Buddies went in the ziplock bag. They say not for Howard and go with the peanut reaction episode.
Not pictured are a mini coke and a lime in connection with "The Grasshopper Experiment" episode. Good times.
At this rate I might have to sign up for a swap.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

Isn't this the cutest?

http://www.purlbee.com/big-cuddly-bunny/

Double pointed needles and in the round terrify me to death. Cannot do that.

Candace said...

we LOVE big bang too!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - bazinga!!