Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gingerbread


My interest in gingerbread began this October when I decided to imitate some skeleton gingerbread men I saw on pinterest. I was in charge of the teacher snack the week of Halloween so these were snack and I brought a crock pot and mulled cider! It was tasty!

 Then I found this gingerbread tissue box at Target! (It was November.)


 Then I made some gingerbread to take to California for snacks!


 Below is the evolution of my gingerbread girls. They went from the syrup lady to kind of cute!


I was trying to get Luke to let me host a gingerbread night at the golf club. So then I decided I better make a sample to see what I would be getting myself into. It turned out pretty cute!


Next year I think I'm going to try to make one that looks like our house!
Through all of this I discovered and stuck with Eileen's Spicy Gingerbread Men recipe which I found on allrecipes.com. It was pretty tasty and sturdy enough for the house too!

No comments: