Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Professional Knitter

I guess I've been a professional knitter for a while, but this project kind of "made it real."
I was commissioned by a woman in San Francisco, who I'd never met, to make a sweater for a baby who was going to be born. She sent me the yarn she wanted used, and a check, and we talked about what she wanted.
Size: Three Month, Cardigan, Cables would be great, She wanted to ad buttons.
Here's what I came up with!



I'm pleased as punch! I also love this making up patterns with the top down method. The only thing I have to seam is the underside of the sleeve!

1 comment:

k said...

Oh my GOSH. I LOVE IT! Really! The cables and the sweet little neckline!

I am super serious when I say that I may commission one from you for Iris once September rolls around.