Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not Your Call Girl

Lately Ive been making more of an effort to look like a grown up. I think the Birkenstocks help. I've also been accessorizing.
See below, grown up beady necklace.


Yep I'm totally taking that picture in the car. That black thing above my forehead is my steering wheel. The phone is by the speedometer. In the car is when I remembered. Its also my primary in between time ie when I return calls(with my ear piece) and text messages (before departure and upon arrival.) When I got to my car after student teaching I had like 15 notifications. Unfortunately you all got put on the back burner and I called Luke. I have been MISS-ing him. A lot. After 3 more weekends I will be going to see him! But until then I will probably call...and text him first.
I talked to him while I was at Costco buying a rotisserie chicken, ground beef shrimp and a hot dog. I have been craving meat. I'm pretty sure I ate 1/3 of the chicken right after the hot dog. Just call me J-rex.
Lastly, if you're in the Fresno area you should go to the fair (starts the 5th) and see the quilt I entered. Aunt Maggie and Tanya entered quilts too. Hint for finding it, blue, green, white diamonds.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cupcake Mama said...

I like your necklace!

Anonymous said...

You entered in the fair! Thats awesome. You don't look very happy about the necklace.
Valpal