Sunday, October 30, 2011

No Trick

Just a TREAT because I squeezed in all my schoolwork and left EARLY Friday morning to be with Luke for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday! I am one happy girl. It snowed just before I got here which means it has been COLD but that makes good snuggling weather.


I have found that I hardly even mind the sound of football this trip. In fact this trip I'm even finding myself liking it, because that means Luke's around and he's happy to be just sitting. (He doesn't even mind me invading his snuggle space since the game is on and I'm not complaining!)


On my agenda was pumpkin carving as we have never ever carved pumpkins together. Well check that off our list because we got not 1, not 2, but 4 pumpkins to carve!
Don't worry all you mom's out there. Luke even wanted to switch knives before I took the picture.
We picked up this handy dandy wrappy bendy tri-pod from REI that will hold our camera and our phones!  The cost  was $10 including taxes! Now we can take pictures of ourselves!!
Picture below, Left to right: owl(mine), our initials (mine) Hun from Mulan(Luke) Mike Rosowski monsters inc. (Luke)


Why is it that pumpkin seeds always sound like a better idea than they are? The first couple handfuls=yum. Especially if you use garlic salt like I did. Then you're just chewing and chewing on plant.



Sunday brought more football. Luke was happy for the 49ers win. I made some homemade chili, cornbread, and cooked up some sliced apples in a pan with cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. YUMMY! All that seems to have made up (more or less) for the fact that Luke and I will be watching all 4 Halloween Town made for Disney TV movies this weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

k said...

Ohhhh. I'm glad you had a good weekend with Luke.

Both Mike Rosowski and "...chewing and chewing on plant..." made me laugh out loud. Love it.

Emilie said...

What a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing :-)