Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I pass...

my Upper Division Writing Exam, that is. Many of you may have known that I was enrolled in 23 units for this Spring 2009 semester. Ack! For of those units were an upper division writing course that I would have had to take if I had not passed the exam. I had heard from one of my co-workers, who had decided to just take the class, that her professor had graded essays over the weekend and out of 75 essays read he had only passed 2! EEK! We're in the second week of class now, and I was getting antsy! One of the very kind women in the Testing Center told me I could come in today and get my results early AND...
I PASSED! YAY!
I am sooo excited, and relieved! It feels very hard to go on with my appointments, work and night class today knowing such great news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB HONEY!!!!

James said...

Way to go, Jessica! I am very happy and relieved for you!!!

Marcy

Neola said...

"You go girl!!" Congrats