Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Poduced a Product

I couldn't even find these on Etsy. Let me know if you think there might be interest in reproductions or the same product or variations.There's a buckle so I can connect and disconnect my car/personal keys at whim, and there's also a key ring on the necklace part for work keys. My ID badge is attached by a ribbon with a snap so that if I do not wish to be recognized but intend to wear my keys, I can take off my ID badge. I also made a coordinating key ring for my spare key at home! No one will mistake it for theirs!


*I've modified them. More pictures to come, but over about two weeks of wearing mine at work I realized that having my badge on and staying on was more important than removing my identity when I'm out and about. If I really don't want to be identified then I can stick that end in my purse or pocket, or un-clip my keys. SO, I've changed it to a ribbon with a little key ring on it that fits perfectly through ID badge slots. If my card changes or breaks I can easily get it off but not so easily that it will come off at the most inconvenient time.

2 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

I think these are great, Jess. Start that etsy store!

Neola said...

You are amazing:)