Friday, March 22, 2013

Finish it Up Friday- Magrathea

I have finished another Magrathea scarf. Once again I LOVE it! (Good thing this one is for me!) The last one was for my mother in law and I realized last night that if I finished this and blocked it today, the two of us could take pictures in them together when we're helping Mark get settled in his apartment in Colorado Springs!
 I knew I'd be cutting it close on yarn with this one but I definitely started to feel the pressure.


I can't wait to wear it!
I'm linking up with Finish it Up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts! She just finished up a Big Bang Theory reference pillow that I have major envy of.

7 comments:

SuperMomNoCape said...

Oh your shawl is simple gorgeous!

Rose E. Glasses said...

Lovely! This pattern is on my to do list and you have made two...KUDOS!

sue said...

Fabulous job on the shawl! Love the color too!

JHNickodemus said...

Thank you! I'm loving it!

JHNickodemus said...

Oh you've got to try it! It's so fun! And sooooo worth it when it's done!!!

JHNickodemus said...

Thank you! The colors were what first drew me to this yarn! They match just about everything I'm doing right now haha!

Shauna said...

Bea-u-ti-ful! Love the gorgeous colour!