Sunday, March 17, 2013

Press Play

I get in total music phases where I will listen to the same chunk of songs over and over. While in Dallas, my sister and brother-in-law introduced me to Lindsey Stirling. I'm hooked. Shes got this amazing blend of violin and heavy beats. I think I listened to her album like 5 times yesterday while free motion quilting. They're up beat feel good songs. (I do skip one, Moon Trance, because it sounds a bit like it could be playing during the suspenseful part of a movie and it gives me a twinge of anxiety. Music moves me, I'm uber sensitive to it.) Here are a couple of her videos of songs from the album. All  of the videos on her YouTube channel are pretty interesting. For those of you who have gamers in your life, check out some of her game music covers on iTunes!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow! I'm hooked. This music is amazing