Starting with a big fight with our wireless internet router and then the customer service woman. I know it's not her fault but gosh I think it stinks when you have to purchase an extended warranty on something you already bought just to make it work! It's working now, no thanks to LinkSys or Cisco.
Today began round one of seed planting. I'm using lots of variables for starting my seeds so that MAYBE one of them will work! The one I tried today was a seed starting kit.
Each cell came with this condensed "dirt" and I added water to them and they puffed up! Pretty cool! And not too messy. The only issue I came across was when some of the dirt pods turned sideways when I poured the water in and then expanded and got stuck. (Don't let your kids and husbands flush these down the drains folks they didn't budge!)
I made a 72 square grid on the computer with colored dots that correlated with the dots I put on the plastic planting containers and then wrote which seeds I put in which cell!
Whew! I cant believe I got all that done today plus a little more! I think I'll put my feet up and do a little blog reading.
I'm linking up to WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced!