Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WiP Wednesday- Pom-Pom's, The Scoop, Upside Down

I'm working on a hat that channels a certain Sesame Street character and therefore requires two pink and purple pom-poms. 
 I had an excuse to use my handy dandy pom pom maker which is always a treat!

 I'm just about done with the hat!
I made some chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. 
I love this Oxo Good Grips Cookie dough scoop. I can set it down on the counter and it has a nice rest so that the dough covered scoop doesn't touch the counter.
 While we were gone this week my seeds were feeling neglected and confused. Because the weather was YUCKY (snowy and grey) I planned to leave them on top of the fridge where they were likely to stay the warmest. Unfortunately they didn't get any light either and the plants started growing upside down. With a little sun today they seem to be recovering fairly quickly.
The seedlings who were further along seem to be having a bit tougher of a time bouncing back. Cross your fingers for them.
The last WiP is that I had a meeting Tuesday morning that went pretty well if I do say so myself. We'll see what becomes of it!
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and WiP Wednesday!

3 comments:

Jenny Squawk said...

Hope your seedlings make it. I use light for heating so I've never had that happen. We haven't done any seed starting this year.

Julie said...

Love all your pictures and that cookie scoop - I am going to go look for one!

The Thompsons said...

I've never seen a pom pom maker before - so fun!