Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bronco Baby, Niners Win, Wounded Warriors

I have a new baby cousin! A darling baby girl was born last Monday. Her family is a Bronco supporting family and so in honor of the Broncos win the day before her birth I began work on this oversized granny square baby blanket.


Unfortunately the Broncos lost their last game but I'm sure her family was so busy looking at her it didn't matter. She's real cute folks.
And let's be honest were just happy the 49ers made it one more round. Luke has been a fan since he was a kid. His mom went and found his old Jerry Rice jersey. He wore it almost every day one summer. I'm excited because we think it will fit me!

The squares in the top of the picture are squares I made for the Afghans for Wounded Warriors Project. I used up all of the yarn exactly! It was perfect!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Luedtke Family said...

Thanks for multi-needle kit, great to know. I'll consider that for the next coupon or gift idea! It looks better than buying a needle here for this project and a needle there for that project. Thanks for sharing!

(By the way, my word verification is "hotty". He he he!)