Saturday, January 14, 2012

One In Every Color-Soup, Zipper, ice cream, cereal

One of my previous years Camp Keola co-workers Kara made this fabulous one in every color food creation. I spied it on Facebook and had to ask of I could blog it!

Rainbow Soup


From l-r it has 1/2 a purple turnip, 2 purple carrots, 1 handful of snap peas, 1 broccoli stem, 4-5 small yellow and orange carrots, 1/3 orange bell pepper, and 1/2 red bell pepper.


For the rest of the soup she added 1/2 lb Wizzard Blend Rainbow pasta, and 1 shredded chicken breast.

For the broth:
1 onion, 4 celery stalks, a handful of rosemary, oregano, thyme, a big pinch of salt and pepper, cumin)

What a great one in every color idea! Thanks for sharing Kara!

Some one in every color recents slurped from other places.


Left: From Val's boyfriend of like 10 years. Can I just call him my Brother in Law yet? It's basically like a common law marriage.
Upper Right: Conversation between me and Luke
Me:woah! Where do you think they got that? I wonder what flavors it is?
Luke: It's play dough.
Me: oh.
It's by pink_explosion on instagram.
Lower Right: just makes me happy. We don't buy fruit loops so I never get the chance to make happy art. Oh well. I'll enjoy hmilazzo's instagram picture.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! That soup not only LOOKS fantastic, but it sounds deliscious.

The Luedtke Family said...

I love making a big batch of soup. Eating it until I am done with the flavors. THEN, freezing the rest. In about two weeks, I am ready for another round of that delicious home made soup! Love the convenience of freeze, thaw, warm, serve, eat and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's playdough. I think it's real and tastes like the bubblegum ice-cream from baskin robins. An no you can't particularly not online thanks. Valpal