Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung

I knew I was going to be making stockings this year, but what they would look like was a big dilemma! Should they have names? Be multi-color? One in every color? Be the same shape with different designs? Many of you weighed in on the debate and here's what came to be:




On Christmas Morning:


Santa brought us two of these! He used to bring them to my mom and she made sure to let him know it'd be special if we got them as kids (and adults) too!


Eventually mine got finished!


And they are sooooo happy together! This way they can have names:


Or not:

I kept some things the same but like the interest the variations add. I now know any kids names will have 7 letters or fewer, and I have all the time in the world to fret over whether their stockings will be blue snowflakish and yellow stars or red white and green or red for boys and green for girls.........

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: