Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Open Tour de Big Stitch

Today work began on big stitch quilting the Dino quilt.


It's amazing how much more adept I am at this now, compared to back when I did Luke's diamond quilt and the traffic quilt. Quality is the same but speed and comfort with what I'm doing is MUCH greater!
Luke crashed at 9 tonight. He got done by 6:30 pm today on account of rain! Okay today, not tomorrow as the actual tournamenting begins...no more practice ladies! He's been enjoying Tour de France when he gets home from work. I like to listen and think how good it would be to use recordings to teach the importance of measurement, geography, and word usage. My favorite fragment from tonight: "his huge thighs pumping like pistons." Ooook. Tomorrow night I'm making a list.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

I'm a fan of the look of the big stitch. I like it.

Do you have more than two hands?
Two to quilt,
one to write tour de comments,
one to hold Luke's hand,
one to pass the remote?

Hmmmmm, that big stitch quilting might take a bit longer than anticipated!

Kimberlee said...

Laughing at your favorite fragment. Please do make a list. Too funny.