Friday, June 17, 2011

24

Today's my birthday. I'm turning 24. It's more or less anti-climatic, BUT here's a list of my 24 favorite foods in no particular order:

1. Cream, half and half
2. Cheese, the sharper/stinkier the better. Gouda, Brie, Fetta, Extra sharp and white cheddar
3. Shrimp
4. Ice Cream
5. Pistachios
6. Fruit by the Foot
7. Pickles (Vlasic Kosher Dill)
8. Peaches, ripe, juicy, with a loose stone pit so I can eat it all!
9. Fresh trout, cooked over a wood fire with seasoning, butter, and lemon (Mom's way)
10. Strawberries (the little sweet red ones you buy from a stand in Fresno)
11. Stew, vegetable beef cooked in the crockpot (roast falls into this category too.)
12. Aunt Maggie Oranges
13. Sammich, made by Val
14. Matti's Mac n Cheese
15. Rootbeer anything
16. Bruchetta with extra garlic and kalamatta olives
17. Warm, fresh, focaccia ala Macroni Grill or Camp Keola Kitchen
18. Garlic
19. Beef Stroganoff (moms recipe)
20. Smoked Salmon
21. Lemon cake/pound cake (especially the frosting)
22. Caramel (candies,sauce)
My dad used to keep the milk caramel squares in his office candy dish. I knew those were the best from an early age.)
23. Boulder chips (BBQ, Parmesan Garlic so far)
24. Plain Hershey's Chocolate Bar (rooted in my camp(ing) filled childhood I think.)

Mmmm I think I'm going to eat something now.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :D

k said...

Happy belated birthday!!