Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Frappu-Scrappu-Drive

Last night my new favorite drink from Starbucks


and I drove a car very full of scrapbooking supplies to Grand Junction where Neola (my mother in law) and I will be scrapbooking to our hearts content until Friday-ish. There's an open invitation to anyone who wants to join because we will be here haha.
Should you wish to try this new favorite drink, here is how Val suggested it to me(she can come up with a drink for anything a person is thinking of but can't name):
Get a cafe vanilla Crapy chino with caramel sauce (upside-down and on top!)
*I had to work very hard to say frappuccino when I actually ordered it.

When I order it, just to be very clear with the baristas I make sure they know that upside down means LOTS of caramel on the bottom of the cup AND on the top. Also to make sure they really get the caramel bit I say it about a hundred times. Worlds most annoying Starbucks customer? I think so! Holla! Caramel is important.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS! i figured out how to post a comment from your fb links! SUCCESS. sorry it wasn't your doing, i just didn't see what i was supposed to do.

ANYWAY starbucks is a cult. i'm here right now.
valpal

Candace said...

Oh man that looks amazing! we don't have starbucks in SA :(

Kimberlee said...

Everthing is better with carmel, right. So worth repeating yourself a million times to have carmel on top AND on bottom. Yum. Have a blast scrapbooking.